Reef Encounter Executive Tour
Reef Encounter Executive tour is the ultimate way to enjoy the Great Barrier Reef.
Experience a day at the Great Barrier Reef in absolute style. Travel by helicopter to and from Reef Encounter, Cairns’ most luxurious liveaboard vessel.
Experience the thrill of a scenic helicopter tour over the Great Barrier Reef on your journey and land directly on the boat’s own rooftop helicopter pad!
After you arrive, enjoy snorkelling or scuba diving among the fantastic coral formations of the Great Barrier Reef. See beautiful, colourful tropical fish and plenty of marine life.
Or perhaps sunbathe on the spacious outside deck, enjoy a dip in the outdoor hot-tub, or relax in one of our on-board hotel rooms with en-suite bathroom.
Travelling in style by helicopter enables you to take in the expanse of the Great Barrier Reef from above. Enjoy uninterrupted panoramic views of extensive coral formations and beautiful marine life.
- Return scenic helicopter flight over tropical beaches and Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
- Landing on Reef Encounter rooftop Helicopter Pad
- Chef Prepared lunch and snacks
- Snorkelling equipment
- Use of Private State Room, with air conditioning, fresh towels and en-suite
- Certified or Introductory scuba diving available at extra cost
- Government Reef Tax included
- Return bus transfers to and from your accommodation
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Cash or card for on board purchases
- Certification card (for certified divers)
Departs 8.30am Returns 1.30pm